The INA is happy to announce the endorsement of MedAmerica’s Long Term Care insurance plan, through brokers JFISH, LLC. This type of insurance provides a cash benefit to help cover long term care expenses that are generally not covered by health insurance, Medicare or Medicaid. About 60 percent of individuals over age 65 will require at least some type of long-term care services during their lifetime. The highlights of the program are as follows:
- Short Form Application-less medical questions then an ordinary application.
- Optional Agent Assisted Enhanced Online Enrollment.
- 5% Discount off the Standard Rate
- 10% additional discount to member if married or have partner (even if spouse/partner doesn’t take policy).
- Additional 25% discount for both member and spouse if both purchase policy.
- Direct Billing
- Offer extends to Family ages 18-85 (includes parents (includes in-laws), children, (includes adopted and step children), care partner of a child, siblings (includes adopted, step, or in-law), and grandparents (includes in-laws).
Please see this link for more information. JFISH, LLC for MedAmerica Long Term Care Insurance
The INA is happy to announce the endorsement of The Standard Insurance Company’s long term disability income insurance plan, through brokers JFISH, LLC. This type of insurance insures a percentage of ones income against a long term disability. The highlights of the program are as follows:
Please see this link for more information. JFISH, LLC for Standard Insurance Long Term Disability insurance plan.
- 10% premium discount
- Your policy cannot be canceled
- Your policy is portable; you can take it with you in the event you discontinue your association membership
- Coverage is available to age 67
- You are covered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week not just at work
- Optional riders available